OPENING DAY HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO MAY 18TH, 2020
We will be EXTENDING OUR SEASON TO OCTOBER 29TH, 2020. At this time we are not taking any new reservations for the month of MAY. We have not made a decision regarding Memorial Day Weekend, as we are waiting to hear from the State in the next couple weeks. If you have a reservation with us, we will be in touch once we have more information.
As of today (4/30/2020), the Brimfield Board of Health has told us to remain closed until May 18th, 2020.
When we do open, the below policies will still be in effect until further notice. Please plan accordingly.
We are still available by phone or email if you have any questions or want to make a reservation for later in the year.
We hope to See Ya By the Campfire this year!